The above sofa diagram is all the components required to manufacture a sofa.
This 5 year warranty is warranted against structural defects of "Wooden Frames & Seat Foam only" and it "Does Not Include" the following:-
- The wear and tear of Leather, PU, Microfibre and Fabric covers are not included in this warranty.
- Scratches or damage due to burns, cuts or pets;
- Spills of acid, dyes, chemical, ink, paint, perfume or lotion;
- Defects in products resulting from negligence, misuse and tampering;
- Improper storage exposure to excessive moisture, dampness, temperature or other environmental conditions;
- Repaired or alteration by other party without prior consent from our company;
- Improper cleaning and treating with chemical.
The foam and cores are warranted against the loss of resilience under the condition of normal and non-commercial use in the warranty period. It "Does Not Include" softening as a result of normal use as all the foam will soften over time.
Other conditions of the warranty:-
- This warranty is applies and is only valid within Malaysia. There shall be no warranty if the product is delivered to other countries;
- Customer must return the warranty certificate within 7 days from the delivery date;
- All the claims under this warranty "Must" be in writing and notified through the Furniture Dealer where the purchase is made and it must be duly verified by the Furniture Dealer.
- All claims "Must" be supported by the warranty card with the product invoice and is only with the authorized dealer's stamp;
- This warranty will be effective from the delivery date and does not cover replacement of a new set of sofa of either new or current model;
- The time frame for the repair is subject to the availability of materials. If the identical material is not available at the time of repair, the company reserves the right to substitute material of equal quality;
- All transportation and materials cost where needed must be borne by the purchaser;
- Any repair of product or replacement of parts does not extend the term of warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO FLOOR SAMPLES OR FURNITURE SOLD DURING CLEARANCE “LIQUIDATION”, “GOING OUT OF BUSINESS”, OR SIMILAR TYPES OF SALES. ALL SUCH FURNITURE IS SOLD AS-IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12 YEAR WARRANTY
All Kenitti mattresses carry a 12 year warranty against manufacturing defects. (All Kenitti headboards / bedframes are granted with 2 year warranty).
The warranty is provided to the original purchaser, commencing from the original date of purchase.
The warranty excludes fair wear and tear, negligent usage, normal body impression of 1 1/2” or less (see no.2 in mattress care instructions), rough handling and improper care/maintenance. It, in the unlikely event, repair or replacement is required due to recognized manufacturing fault or faulty material during the first twelve (12) years after the date of purchase, we will at our discretion, repair or replace the offending item free of charge.
With either the headboard / bedframe / mattress is repaired or replaced, we reserved the right to use an equivalent material instead of original material for the repair or replacement.
MATTRESS CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- The new Kenitti mattress and bedframe are wrapped in polythene bags in order to protect them against damage and keep them clean. Before using, remove the polythene bags to enable the mattress and base to ventilate.
- It is very important to turn your mattress from head to toe and side to side regularly to equalize body impressions. The body impressions are formed because the quality filing layers that conform your body contour after some time. These are not considered manufacturing defect.
- Expose your mattress to air frequently. Remove the bed sheet weekly for several hours from your bed. This will help to keep the internal upholstery layers dry and hygienic.
Washing and dry cleaning of the mattress and base are not recommended. To remove stains, gently rub the stained surface with a cloth and warm spillage. Before using, allow to dry.
- YOUR MATTRESS REQUIRED A RIGHT BASE
Using an ordinary bedframe that sags will cause damage to the interior construction of your new Kenitti mattress. A matching Kenitti base will give the right comfort and support.
- GLIDES AND CASTORS
Screw the glides and castors into the base gently and tightly. Check from time to time.